【英语口语打电话的正确方法 打电话的英文怎么写】
文章插图
Make contact 建立联系
- Hello 您好 / Good morning 早上好 /Good afternoon 下午好
- This is Amy speaking. 我是Amy
- Could I speak to John please? 请问,可以跟John说话?
- I'd like to speak to John. 我想找John.
- I’m trying to contact John. 我正在尝试联系John.
- Mike speaking. 我是Mike
- Can I help you? 我有什么可以帮到您的吗?
- Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下
- Could you hold the line, please? 请别挂断好吗?
- Hold the line, please. 请不要挂断电话
- Can I take a message? 我可以留个口信吗?
- Would you like to leave a message? 你想留个口信吗?
- Can I give him/her a message? 我能给他/她留个口信吗?
- I'll tell Mr.Jones that you called. 我会告诉琼斯先生,你来过电话来 。
- I'll ask him/her to call you as soon as possible. 我会让他/她尽快给你打电话 。
- I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you repeat that, please? 对不起,我不明白 。请你重复一遍好吗?
- I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well. Could you speak up a little, please? 不好意思 , 我没有听清楚,声音太小了 。你可以大声一点吗?
- I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 你打错电话了
- I've tried to get through several times but it's always engaged.我已经打过来好几次了,总是占线 。
- Could you spell that, please? 请拼读一下吗?
- Well, I guess I better get going. Talk to you soon. 不好意思 , 我想我得先挂电话了 。请尽快与您联系得 。
- Thanks for calling. Bye for now. 感谢你的来电 。再见了 。
- I have to let you go now. 不好意思,我不得不挂了 。
- I have another call coming through. I better run. 我有一个电话要接 , 我得先挂了 。
- I'm afraid that's my other line. 不好意思,我得挂了,有另一个电话要接 。
- I'll talk to you again soon. Bye. 待会再跟你说 , 晚些聊 。